Buying your first home
We know you’ll have a thousand questions, but we have a simple process that will answer all your questions clearly and succinctly. You won’t need to feel overwhelmed or try to do it alone – we will take care of the entire process from start to finish!
Our role as your mortgage specialist is to provide you with comparison of various loan options from a panel of lenders, and assist you with choosing the right loan for your circumstances.
How we can help:
- Find you a competitive loan that suits your needs
- Give you an idea of how much you can afford to borrow
- Help you get pre-approved
- See if you’re eligible for any grants
- Answer all your questions & support you all the way
We will help you with:
- Real Estate Agents
- Loan selection and approval
- Calculating all your costs
- Help with your solicitor or conveyancer
- First home owners buying grants
- Deposits and so much more…
We’ll send you some info and promise not to spam you!
A few steps to consider:
- Budgeting to buy – first things first, start budgeting and getting your finances in order
- Purchasing your first home – have you found your dream home? Make sure you are aware of any hidden cost and available grants (FHOG ) you could be eligible for.
- Finding your home loan – there are lots of types of home loans available to you . We can help you find the right loan that suits your needs and requirements, now and into the future.